Ella did eat a couple before she realised there was filling in the middle! Jordon and I happily devoured them when she wouldn't. I'm sure most kids would love these as a great afternoon snack. I hope your kids think so too!
Baked Ravioli Nibbles
- Packet of fresh kids ravioli
- Spices of choice (picture is a mixture of BBQ seasoning, sweet paprika and onion powder)
- Couple of spoons of milk
- Parmesan cheese (grated) - optional
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Open the packet of ravioli and make sure they are separated as sometimes the pieces are all stuck together.
- The packet I get come in a half plastic container where I can just remove the label, so I pour a couple of spoons of milk over them and mix it around so they are all coated well.
- Place ravioli pieces onto a silicone mat/lined baking tray and sprinkle on the flavourings of choice and Parmesan cheese if using it.
- Once pieces are all coated, bake in oven for approx 15-20mins or until crunchy. Take care as sometimes the outside ones tend to burn a bit.
- Allow to cool completely and store in an air tight container.
Yum Yum! :-)