San Choy Bow
Made 2 servings (but thats all we ate, no other sides etc)
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp mince ginger
- 1/2 tsp mince chilli (more if you like it hot!!)
- 450g beef mince (could you any type)
- 1 large carrot
- 3/4 cup frozen peas and corn
- Splash of soy sauce (sorry forgot to measure it)
- 1/4-1/2 cup water (if needed)
- Salt to taste
- Iceberg lettuce
- Spray a frypan with a little bit of oil and heat up.
- Once hot add garlic, ginger & chilli and stir around.
- Add mince and brown off until half cooked.
- Add vegetables and soy sauce and mix around, cook until mince is completely cooked and vegies are soft.
- If you feel the mixture is too dry, gradually add a bit of water until your mixture is at desired wetness.
- Add salt to taste.
- Meanwhile core out a iceberg lettuce and remove the leaves gently so you get 'cups'.
- Serve mince mixture in the lettuce cups, fold up and tuck in!!!!