Super easy to make and paleo friendly!
LSA Choc Chip Cookies
- 1 cup LSA
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp choc chips (70% dark unsweetened) or cacao nibs
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Roll into a log using cling wrap then place into freezer for up to half an hour to firm up a bit.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with a silicone mat or baking paper.
- Slice log into rounds and lay flat on baking tray.
- Bake for approx 10-15mins and allow to cool completely before removing from tray.
** UPDATE ** Recently I have been just squeezing mixture together well and rolling into balls then freezing for a bit before I flatten them down gently then bake. Chilling will help them hold shape.